- "The staff at AbleLiving are very kind and go beyond to ensure my husband was able to stay connected with our family."~ Larry
- " I wish my father could stay here, the staff really understand him and treat him well, the food is also very good."~ Son of Vittorio
- "Although I’m sad to leave, I’ll be happy to get settled into my permanent home, thank you for making my time at AbleLiving happy."~ Alan
- "• I want to tell you how wonderful ALL of the staff are at your home. Covid has altered our dealings with people tremendously in this past year. It was difficult for my Mom's admission there with the inability to visit indoors, etc. The staff that were in touch with me and assisted with the admission process were knowledgeable and so helpful with both myself and my Mom."~ Family Member
- "• I just can't say enough about all of your staff. The reception, the activity staff, the laundry staff, the cleaners (spotless cleaning with all of the ongoing traffic) and the nursing staff (Registered and nursing assistants) were so good to my Mom and kind to me."~ Family Member
- “The staff here are your (ABL’s) best asset. They treat my husband like he is one of their own loved ones. All of the clients are treated like that. They are really special here.”~Donna Potoczek, Family Member
Welcome to AbleLiving Services, serving Mississauga, Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Binbrook, Paris and Hagersville
AbleLiving Services provides independent living support solutions for adults and seniors with disabilities. Through a variety of in-home and communal living options, clients can access a range of services that enable them to remain in their homes and familiar community environments. These services are delivered in Mississauga, Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Binbrook, Paris and Hagersville.